Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wondercon 2011, San Francisco Moscone Center

Turns out I will be at WonderCon this year after all. Initially, I had sent in the paperwork too late, and was on the waiting list, but I got confirmation last month that I will be having a spot after all. Look for me in the artist alley! The booth will be listed in the program book as "Shadowscapes - Stephanie Pui-Mun Law".

As always, if there are any prints/books/items/originals in particular you want me to bring, don't be shy about leaving me a note or emailing to request. I usually only bring a small portion of my inventory, and so if you're looking for something specific, best to let me know ahead of time!

Wondercon
April 1-3
Moscone Center South, San Francisco, CA
Artist alley booth #AA-122

1 comment:

  1. sweet, just one more excuse to assist to this grateful event. will be visiting you for sure.

    ReplyDelete