Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dragon Progress & News on BOOK!


Some minor progress made on the dragon painting. I think I'm going for gold-tones for this one. No defined idea yet for exact colors...just want something different from the blues and greens I've been doing a lot of lately.

* * *

Also, news regarding Between the Seams - It's done, proofs have arrived, been approved, and the book has gone to press today! That means that it'll be here and ready for shipping in about two months!

Stay tuned in the next week or two for news about preorders, and a drawing for a free copy. I'll post some photos as well!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours! Great news on the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the colors so far. :)
    How do you apply the alcohol to get that cool effect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I already love the colors :D keep it up!

    ReplyDelete